Who is RAY GUILLORY?
Candidate for Escambia County Commissioner Dist 2. Your voice in Escambia County.
Who is RAY Ray spent the last 20 years in the food and service industry as a hard working local chef. He will bring his commitment to service to the Board of County Commissioners.
Who is RAY Ray grew up here, in Warrington, and knows first hand the problems facing his community and many others like it. He attended Warrington Elementary, Escambia High, P.H.S. and P.J.C. Ray will work to improve education and make Escambia the best in the State of Florida.
Who is RAY Ray and his wife Brandy, have two beautiful daughters. Arizona Guillory and Charlotte Bass mean the world to him. They all live in the same home where Ray grew up in Warrington. They are his motivation for much of what he hopes to accomplish in Escambia County. Ray wants opportunity here at home for his children and yours too. Ray wants to rebuild Escambia County and its working class neighborhoods. He wants to refocus the county’s economic development efforts on good paying jobs that will build a better future for the next generation. Ray’s political experiences include:
- Candidate in the Florida House District 6 Democratic primary in 2006.
- A Canvassing Coordinator for the Lumon May for Florida House District 3 campaign in 2008.
- Escambia County Democratic Executive Committee Member.
- Involved in local environmental planning groups.
- Active in homeless outreach programs.